I offer the following services:
- Individual therapy.
- Family Therapy.
- Support Groups.
I help aging adults, their families, and caregivers with such issues as:
- Couple and sibling dynamics related to aging parents.
- Grief, loss, death, and dying.
- Relocation and transitioning challenges.
- Health challenges, chronic diseases and sudden illnesses.
- Age-related diagnoses including:
- Major Neurocognitive Disorders.
- Depressive Disorders.
- Personality Disorders.
- Caregiver issues including:
- Identifying and navigating resources for aging adults such as housing, assistive living, home care services, and nursing homes.
- Understanding the responsibilities of caregiving.
- Deciding what steps to take when they have a crisis with an aging loved one.
What can you expect from therapy sessions with me?
From therapy sessions with me expect:
- to be heard.
- a safe environment.
- a calming presence.
- appropriate humor.
- non-judgmental communication.
- to understand patterns of behavior and interactions.